Monday, August 21, 2017

ShakeTube Project

On Booktube I found a nice project on William Shakespeare's works - ShakeTube. It is organized by Luukashist Books. Check it and join if you are interested. The project is to read a new play each week and publish a video review/thoughts/opinions about it on your Friday/Sunday etc. reads, in my case it will be posts. From the list Lukas suggests I have not read I guess 5-6 plays, so it will be really great to re-read those that I read as a teen.

The plays we're reading:

The Taming of the Shrew: August 25th
Richard III: September 1st
Romeo and Juliet: September 8th
Julius Caesar: September 15th
A Midsummer Night's Dream: September 22nd
The Merchant of Venice: September 29th
Much Ado About Nothing: October 6th
Richard II: October 13th
Henry V: October 20th
Hamlet: October 27th
Othello: November 3rd
King Lear: November 10th
Macbeth: November 17th
Antony and Cleopatra: November 24th
The Tempest: December 1st

The dates are Fridays of the suggested discussion of the play that you read during the week before.
So this week is my favorite comedy by Shakespeare The Taming of the Shrew

No comments:

Post a Comment