Sunday, October 8, 2017

Sunday Post #17, October blues

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday fun, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme.  
Outside the Blog
    I skipped some of the Sunday post due to good weather. I was just not able to write anything on the weekend since it was so nice outside that we walked in the parks most of the free time at weekends.
There is so much going on in October, but I decided to stick to the plan to clean my shelves of some quite old TBRs. But if you would like some challenges there is some ideas what to read in October:
1. Victober - one of the host's video- Where we will be reading Victorian Literature in the month of October.
2. Mercedes' from MercysBookishMusings Autumn Readathon 22.10-28.10.2017
3. Kingtober with Alex's Fiction Addiction

   Last on the Blog
Next on the Blog
  • I will review Arsène Lupin, Gentleman-Thief by Maurice Leblanc
  • I will review The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
  • I will publish August 2017 Wrap up
  • I will review A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
  • I will review The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Newcomers on my Shelf
       I have bought some books these weeks:
1. The Ladies of Grace Adieu and Other Stories by Susanna Clarke
2. The Trouble with Goats and Sheep by Joanna Cannon
3. The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike, #2) by Robert Galbraith
4. Career of Evil (Cormoran Strike, #3) by Robert Galbraith

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! The Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling) books look interesting! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun stuff happening in the blogosphere in October! The Victorian Lit and the October readathon sound like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete