Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sunday Post #24, December Excitement

The Sunday Post is hosted by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.  It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday fun, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme.

Outside the Blog
    December is here. I hope for snow to make this month really magical. I cannot completely have the Christmas/New Year mood without snow. If not for the holiday at the end of the month it would be rather depressing as all the leaves are gone and now the nature is so grey and sad. It is dark so early that I want to sleep all the time. It is just the time to read more, but I do not feel like it and reading progress very slowly.

 Last on the Blog 
  • On Monday 27.11 I reviewed Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
  • On Tuesday 28.11 I reviewed Eagle Trap by Geoffrey Archer
  • On Wednesday 29.11 I reviewed The Unit by Ninni Holmqvist
Next on the Blog
  • Do not have any plans for the following week as I do not have any books read, so maybe I will do some tags for challenge updates.
Newcomers on my Shelf
   I found a sale on Facebook and went to choose some second books. I actually finished with 6 books which I hope to read soon:
The Professor by Charlotte Brontë
Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë
The Final Diagnosis by Arthur Hailey
The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett
Surfeit Of Lampreys by Ngaio Marsh
The Prime Minister's Ironing Board and Other State Secrets: True Stories from the Government Archives by Adam Macqueen

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of it getting dark earlier either. It's a goods thing we have the holidays to liven it up a bit, otherwise december would be very dreary, I agree! Here's hoping for a little snow to go with the holidays!

    Ooh The Maltese Falcon- I bet that would be an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not a fan of the darkness, either. It would be better if there was more snow. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete