Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Cosy Reading Night #2

This Wednesday I am joining Cosy Reading Night hosted by lovely Lauren from Lauren And The Books, which is basically 3 hours dedicated to reading in cosy atmosphere with snacks, tea, blankets, candles and so on. This time it is Femmeuary Cosy Reading Night combined together with the Femmeuary, book and movies celebrating women.

I decided not only read but watch a movies as well:
I will start with We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie  and The Beautifull Cassandra by Jane Austen
Then I am hoping to finish The Last Quarter of the Moon by Chi Zijian
and as desert I will watch  Hidden Figures  (2016), I never found time to go to the cinema, so it is high time to do it.
    As for snack I will stick to green tea and my favorite Raffaellos and dark chocolate biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment