Wednesday, February 21, 2018

WWW Wednesday and Library Loot, February 21th

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by Sam over at Taking on a World of Words. A similar meme, This Week in Books is hosted by Lipsyy Lost and Found.
Description: WWW Wednesday is a weekly event where you share answers Below questions:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
  
I am currently reading 3 books:

1. I am listening to The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
2. I am half way through The Last Quarter of the Moon by Chi Zijian
3. I am slowly reading The Accidental by Ali Smith

I have finished one book:
Last week I finished Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty.


I am planning to start with the following books:
1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by John Tiffany
2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
3. In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez

Hosted by: The Captive Reader and Silly Little Mischief
Description: Library Loot is a weekly event that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

I got 3 books from the library this week:
1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by John Tiffany
2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
3. More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell

2 comments:

  1. I fancy trying 'Big Little Lies', not seen the programme though. Here's my WWW - https://whisperingstories.com/www-wednesday-reading-21st-february-2018/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed The Woman in Cabin 10.
    Among other things, I just finished Go, by Kaneshiro. I'm reading the sequel to The Great Swindle, in FGrench (not translated yet), and then I'll read I Let You Go, by McIntosh

    ReplyDelete